Founded in 1997, Alpha Contracts Leasing Limited, Upton Lane, Upton, Northampton, NN5 4UX, also trading as Alpha Contracts, is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (Registration number 462797). Our permitted business is credit brokerage, debt administration, counselling and adjusting. We are permitted to advise on and arrange Consumer Credit Contracts.
This information is available in the Financial Conduct Authority’s register by visiting the Financial Conduct Authority’s website: www.fca.org.uk/register or by contacting the Financial Conduct Authority on 0800 111 6768.
As a Financial Conduct Authority regulated credit broker, Alpha Contracts Leasing Limited is permitted to advise on and arrange consumer credit contracts. We can introduce you to a selected group of lenders who may be able to help you finance your vehicle including, but not exclusively, the following:
• Alphabet (GB) Ltd (412068), Europa House, Bartley Wood Business Park, Bartley Way, Hook. RG27 9UF
• Arval UK Ltd (312798), Arval Centre, Windmill Hill, Swindon, SN5 6PE.
• Leaseplan UK Ltd (102049), 165 Bath Road, Slough, Berkshire, SL1 4AA,
• Lex Autolease Ltd (414465) Blake House, 2 Hatchford Way, Birmingham, B26 3RZ,
• Close Motor Finance Limited (475877), Roman House, Roman Road, Doncaster, South Yorkshire, DN4 5EZ
• Hitachi Capital Vehicle Solutions (1630491) Kiln House, Kiln Road, Newbury, Berkshire, RG14 2NU
• Santander Consumer (UK) plc (2248870) Santander House 86 Station Road, Redhill, Surrey. RH1 1SR
This group of lenders provides us with a range of products which may be suitable for your choice of Credit product. We will explain the key features of those products to you by a Key Facts documents and information on our website. www.alphacontracts.co.uk
We will take steps to ensure that, in the course of advising you, we will only make a recommendation that will be suitable for your demands and needs at the time that the recommendation is made.
In assessing your demands and needs we may seek information about your personal circumstances and objectives in order to enable us to identify your requirements. It is important that you provide us with accurate and relevant information.
Some of the services that we provide are not regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
We do not charge fees for our Consumer Credit Services, however some of our lenders may charge an administration fee to set up your agreement. We may receive a commission or other benefits from finance providers should you decide to enter into an agreement with the finance provider we have
introduced you to.
Statutory cooling off periods relating to regulated finance agreements are in place for all vehicles. Please note that vehicles will not be delivered until the cooling off period has expired (14 days from the date of your signing the finance agreement).
If you cancel between signing your order and taking delivery of the vehicle, then our policy is NOT to charge a cancellation fee. However, if you have placed an order for a vehicle made to your individual specification, we will charge a cancellation fee if one is enforced upon ourselves by the supplying dealer. This policy would have been communicated to you on the initial vehicle order.
As part of the process of obtaining finance for your vehicle we will need to pass your details on to one or more of our finance lenders.
A list of these lenders together with their Consumer Credit Licence numbers is included above. Any organisation approached for credit will need to undertake credit searches with a credit reference agency which may affect your credit rating
Other services we offer are not regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority however the Financial Ombudsman Services has now been extended to handle some complaints under the Consumer Credit Act.
As an organisation we are committed to treating our customers fairly, before, during and after a sale.Before the sale you can expect:
• A clear statement of price, including where applicable a breakdown of any interest charges.
• Details of your cancellation rights will be made available with copies of your vehicle contract documentation.
After the sale you can expect:
• Not to encounter any barriers to cancelling your contract within regulatory agreed timeframes.
• To have any complaint dealt with in a timely and professional manner
If at any time you feel you have not been treated fairly by any member of our staff please contact us at the address or telephone number above.
If you cannot settle your complaint with us, you may be entitled to refer it to the Financial Ombudsman Service. You should write to the Financial Ombudsman Service, South Quay Plaza, 183 Marsh Wall, London E14 9SR. Telephone 0800 023 4567.
If you have any questions or queries please contact Lynette Randall / Compliance Controller on 01604 756620 or firstname.lastname@example.org who will be happy to help.
If you would like any further information regarding your finance agreement you can contact Alpha Contracts on 01604 756620.
* All vehicle images and car descriptions on this site are for illustration and reference purposes only and are not necessarily an accurate representation of the vehicle on offer.
T: 01604 756620
Alpha Contracts Leasing Ltd
Alpha Contracts Leasing Ltd are a credit broker and not a lender and offer credit from a limited panel of lenders. We are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Registered No : 671136
Registered in England & Wales with company number : 03665973 | Data Protection No : Z5055488 | VAT No : 687 6956 52
Registered Office : Ground floor, 2 Duncan Close, Moulton Park, Northampton, NN3 6WL
ALL CALLS ARE RECORDED FOR TRAINING AND MONITORING PURPOSES
Copyright © 2019 Alpha Contracts Leasing Ltd, All rights reserved.