To proceed with brokering a vehicle contract hire / consumer credit finance request, we are obliged to bring the following information to your attention:
We are Alpha Contracts Leasing Ltd and our registered office is Ground floor, 2 Duncan Close, Moulton Park, Northampton, NN3 6WL
We are a broker of vehicle finance for regulated contract hire and consumer credit finance a credit broker.
We are regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Registered No : 671136
We are not a lender.
When you apply for finance from a credit provider you must provide us with certain personal information which we willshare with Credit Reference and Fraud Prevention Agencies as this is necessary to help us decide whether to offeryou finance. If you do not provide it to us we may not be able to offer you finance. Your information will be used by usand these agencies as follows:
* We will check records about you and others held by us and by Credit Reference and Fraud Preventionagencies, for example to assess your application for credit and verify identities to prevent and detect crimeand money laundering. The Credit Reference Agencies will place a search footprint on your credit file thatmay be seen by other lenders. They will supply public information (e.g. information held on the electoralregister) as well as shared credit and fraud prevention information. The Fraud Prevention Agencies will useyour personal information to prevent fraud and money-laundering and to verify your identity.
* If you advise us of a director, a spouse or a financial associate, we will link your records together. You mustensure that you have their agreement to disclose their information. Credit Reference Agencies also link yourrecords together. The links will remain on your and their files until such a time as you or they successfully filefor a disassociation with the Credit Reference Agencies to break the link.
* If you give us false or inaccurate information or we suspect or identify fraud, we will record this and may alsopass on the information to Fraud Prevention Agencies and other organisations involved in crime prevention.Law enforcement agencies may also access and use this information. If fraud is detected, you could berefused certain services, finance or employment.
* We and other organisations may access and use from other countries the information recorded by FraudPrevention Agencies, which may be publicly-available sources.
* Your data may also be used for other purposes for which you give your permission or, in limitedcircumstances, when required by law or where permitted by relevant data protection and privacy law.
Our lawful grounds for using your information
When we use your personal information we may be doing so to comply with our legal obligations or for our legitimateinterests; for example to ensure that we provide the most appropriate offers of finance to you, to ensure that ourservices function correctly, to prevent fraud and money laundering and to ensure that our records are accurate and upto date. You have certain rights where we use automated decision-making tools to help us decide whether to offer youfinance. You can find out more about this and your rights by accessing the privacy notice on our websitewww.alphacontracts.co.uk or by asking the person assisting with your application for a copy.
This is a summary of how your data will be used when you apply for finance from us. If you would like full details abouthow your information will be used by us, Credit Reference Agencies and Fraud Prevention Agencies, including detailsof your rights in relation to your information, or contact details of the Credit Reference and Fraud Prevention Agencies,please:
* Visit www.experian.co.uk/crain, www.equifax.co.uk/crain or www.callcredit.co.uk/crain or
* Visit www.alphacontracts.co.uk or
* write to Alpha Contracts Leasing Ltd or
* contact Lynette Randall email@example.com Tel: 01604 756620
For us to proceed further in supplying our Brokering Services, please can you reply to this 'Information Notice' confirming that the details contained in it are yours, accurate and that you are content to proceed. Any undue delays in receiving confirmation may impact on the finance rental rates quoted.
When you select "Continue to application" below you will be redirected to our secured finance application form, giving you the peace of mind that the information we are collecting from you is secure and encrypted.
Once you have completed the application form you will be redirected back to our website with a confirmation that the application has been received.
* All vehicle images and car descriptions on this site are for illustration and reference purposes only and are not necessarily an accurate representation of the vehicle on offer.
T: 01604 756620
Alpha Contracts Leasing Ltd
Alpha Contracts Leasing Ltd are a credit broker and not a lender and offer credit from a limited panel of lenders. We are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Registered No : 671136
Registered in England & Wales with company number : 03665973 | Data Protection No : Z5055488 | VAT No : 687 6956 52
Registered Office : Ground floor, 2 Duncan Close, Moulton Park, Northampton, NN3 6WL
ALL CALLS ARE RECORDED FOR TRAINING AND MONITORING PURPOSES
Copyright © 2019 Alpha Contracts Leasing Ltd, All rights reserved.